? ??????????????The Gift? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (30 Ratings)??2690 Grabs Today. 22600 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? ?????My Fire Inside? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (34 Ratings)??2590 Grabs Today. 38403 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 5, 2010

EXAM MAANIC!!! No. It's depression

I tell you ah, i know i nvr update oftern. I busy ma. ><

Walau, i super sien, i tell you. I go facebook, no one there. Then go see Hotel City, one day enter dunno how many times already.

The i go read fanfics, walau, the updates like snails only, super damn slow...

I SUPER SIEN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

This week is my exam week, i know, i should sit infront of my books, then study until i pengsan ma.

But i really Bui TAHAN!!!! I sien until i want to peng kui ( pengsan) liau....

SUPER PIANG LORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I need sto release my stress somewhere!!!

I have just finished my Eng ( USC 1001). I am so damn happy!!!!!!!!!

Well, tomorrow is my SPSS examination. So, wish me all the best of luck.

Pray Pray i can score well tomorrow.

BTW, i have new roommate. I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At last i am not the onli one in my room!!!!!!

Ok, go study spss liau.

Chiao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: